We Went Elk hunting this year in Cokeville Wyoming due to the awesome fact that my little sister was graduating from massage therapy school in Salt Lake City! Good Job Megan!!! It was nice to go somewhere else for a change, however I'm pretty sure the elk had that same thought! That's okay though we had a good time! We saw lots of deer and we even saw 3 moose'. Taya and Jada thought they were cool! (and they are) Taya and Jada
Some of my best friends from dental school live in Cokeville. I should have had you look them up for me. Sounds like you had fun. And I have to admit, I'm glad the Elk were away. You got some great shots of your cute kids, and that was awesome!
Some of my best friends from dental school live in Cokeville. I should have had you look them up for me. Sounds like you had fun. And I have to admit, I'm glad the Elk were away. You got some great shots of your cute kids, and that was awesome!
ReplyDelete